Once software inventory data has been successfully loaded into the application, it will be processed. This training focuses on understanding the interpretation of raw data, the signature coverage report and corresponding action (software inventory clearing).
- Understand the strategic model A-model (operative level of inventory processing)
- Understand the catalog model: How to analyze use rights and their impact on software inventory processing
- Learn about recognition filters, signature mapping and rules design, signature coverage, signature creation and tracking of work items (raw signatures)
- Understand and analyze the product recognition report, topologies and metric engine calculations
- Staff responsible for building and administration of recognition signatures and rule sets
- Recognition/Inventory Engineer' (highly specialized content)
Prior knowledge: Basic knowledge of the application (end user training) is recommended