This training enables technically skilled users to configure the Analytics Data according to their needs.
- Understand USU Analytics Load Process (ETL)
- Understand USU Analytics Data Model
- Based on a case study develop a simple data source for Analytics Analyzer Report containing measures and dimensions
Customizers who want to independently extend and customize domains in USU Analytics.
- End user training attended
- Ability to read and write SQL statements
- Understanding of relational database systems recommended
- Basic understanding of business intelligence terms helpful. Knowledge of terms and concepts such as star schema, fact, dimension, degenerate dimension, measure count, and ETL will facilitate participation in the training.