This training is focused on understanding/handling the data feeds, i.e. understanding the specification requirements, but also options for data transformation and, in particular, understanding the impact of exceptions (logs).
- Understanding the USU Data Model
- Understanding and handling USU License Management ETL functionalities
- Understand templates, pre-processors and processing specifications
- Design and working with data feeds
- Understanding and handling ongoing imports and exception logs
Target Group: Staff involved in data feed specifications and data feed monitoring