This training enables you to understand the IBM licensing rules and metrics. You will learn how to collect and process the software raw inventory in USU License Management.
- Get an overview about the IBM products
- Learn about general licensing rules and IBM agreements
- Get to know the different Metrics and IBM specific Metric Engines in USU License Management
- Learn how to collect and process IBM raw inventory
- Understand the configuration of sub-capacity licensing and virtualized processor pools
Prior knowledge: You should be familiar with the general use of USU License Management; e.g. prior attendance of the course “ST03-1 USU License Management - End User Training” is recommended.