This training focuses on managing access rights in USU License Management. You will learn how to set up data roles, application roles and profiles that correspond to our SLM role model. You will also gain a deep insight rights and duties of a super user in USU License Management.
- Understand the access management architecture
- Understand the core roles of SAM
- Learn how to manually configure or import data roles, application roles and profiles
- Learn about typical user management strategies
- Learn how to create and analyze user management reports
- Learn how to control responsibilities and transparency of roles in compliance reports
Prior knowledge: not required