This training focuses on software discovery, i.e., the acquisition and processing of raw software data.
- Understand the strategic model A-model (operative level of inventory processing)
- Analyse and create suitable inventory solutions
- Understand signature mapping, signature handling and rule creation in detail
- Understand rules in detail and analyze the influence of different factors
- Understand and configure virtualization structures (Topologies)
- Understanding the demand calculation: How is demand determined and what parameters influence the calculation?
- Employees responsible for creating and managing recognition signatures and rule sets
- "Recognition/Inventory Engineer" (highly specialized content)
Prior knowledge: Basic knowledge of the application (end user training) is recommended