The 'Data Management: File Import Monitoring & Troubleshooting ' training is focused on teaching you how to monitor and troubleshoot imports, how to fix the most common problems, how to recover from crashes and what kind of debug possibilities are available for imports.
- Get to know the USU License Management monitoring options
- Learn about the figures within the Management Module
- Understand the USU License Management data structure and relations
- Understand and practice character encoding
- Get an introduction to the Admin menu and the user table
- Learn about additional debug information
Prior knowledge: You should have attended the “ST02-1 USU License Management - Functions & Configurations” training before.