This training enables you to understand the general licensing rules and metrics of Microsoft. You will learn how to collect and process the software raw inventory in USU License Management.
- Understand Microsoft’s licensing terms and contract models
- Practice how to link licenses to contracts
- Learn about the different Microsoft Metric Engines in USU License Management
- Learn what tasks have to be accomplished to achieve an accurate Metric Engine result
- Get to know how different topologies influence the Metric Engine results
Prior knowledge: You should be familiar with the general use of USU License Management; e.g. prior attendance of the course “ST03-1 USU License Management - End User Training” is recommended.