This training enables you to understand the general licensing rules and metrics of Adobe. You will learn how to collect and process the software raw inventory in USU License Management.
- Get an overview about the Adobe products, with focus on Adobe Creative Clous and Adobe ColdFusion
- Learn about different License types and Contract types and how to set them up in USU License Management
- Get to know the different Metrics like virtual Cores and how the Metric Engines of USU License Management handle them
- Learn how to collect and process the Raw Data
- Understand what Device Data is needed for a successful Metric Engine Calculation
Prior knowledge: You should be familiar with the general use of USU License Management; e.g. prior attendance of the course “ST03-1 USU License Management - End User Training” is recommended.